Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sick Gaming Chat

Default Skins: Default | Black | Red | Green | Brown | Lavender

Techno Skins: Black | Blue | Brown | Green | Orange | Pink | Purlple | Red | Turquoise

Light Skins: Blue | Brown | Golden | Lilac | Navy | Olive | Red | Rose | Silver | Turqouise | Violet

Other Skins: Helios Blue | Helios Green | Helios Purple | Helios Red | Blue Mousse | Camo | Chronicles | Red Fire | Rusted | Grey and Blue | Grey and Green | igOH Mimic | Vista Mimic
GO DOWN
Sick Gaming
March 19, 2024, 02:48:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Click Here to Read the Sick Gaming Forum Rules.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Sick Gaming Forum Rules

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick Gaming Forum Rules  (Read 2169 times)
Hockey_
Administrator

Hockey

« on: May 08, 2007, 08:20:41 pm »

Sick Gaming Forum Rules

1. No spamming - Spam is just a post that has no point.

2. No flaming - Flaming means fighting with someone else. If you are going to do that take it to PM so you don't flame the forum

3. No posting adult links, pictures, ect... This is a teens/kids forum - That just means no posting ****, bad pictures, and not talking about that kind of stuff

4. Don't advertise - The only place you can advertise is in your signature. Also in your profile you can add your website there for other people to see.

5. Don't bump old threads - Bumping is like posting in a topic thats really old

6. Don't double/triple post - Don't post two, three, or more times in a row

7. NO HACKING TALK! - Do NOT talk about hacking the games

8. Don't post popularity polls - In this forum everbody is cool. Nobody is better than anyone else

9. Don't brag about your post count. Its QUALITY NOT QUANTITY - The better your posts are the less spam we have. Try to post on topic, and not spam just to get your post count up

10. Do NOT ask to be a moderator/administrator - I willl decide who will be a moderator or administrator. I will deside not on post count but on the quality of your posts. I will PM you if I need you to moderator/administrator

11. No swearing / cussing - Swearing is slang and it is rude. Do not have any of this in your avatar / signature

12. Use correct grammar and spelling - Please spell correct it's hard to understand someone when they t@1k l13k th!$!1!1!1!

13. ONLY moderators and administrators can use the strikethrough button - We use it for crossing out banned user's names'. (Example: Test)

14. Do not abuse the smiles - These smiles are here for fun. If you do abuse them all smiley rights will be taken away.

15. DON'T YELL - Do not post your message in CAPS. It is not nice to yell at someone like that.

16. Your post must be over 20 characters.

Signature Rules
I have made it so you can have up too 700 letter/numbers/symbols in your sig. You can only have 3 images in your sig and they must not be any bigger that 700 x 300 pixels.

Please ask someone before using their signature. It is mean to steal someone else's signature when they could have worked hard on it just for them.

Do not have **** or rude pictures or text of any kind in your signature!

If any of these rules are broken you will no longer be able to have a signature.

All avatars must be under 150 x 150 pixels and under 30.00 KB.

Please ask someone before using their signature. It is mean to steal someone else's signature when they could have worked hard on it just for them.

Please do not have **** or rude avatars

If any of these avatar rules are broken you will no longer be able to have a avatar

If you need any support please fell free to ask on the forum or E-mail me at mad4hockey21@aol.com .

Thanks,
Hockey_ (Sick Gaming Forum Administrator)

* Please check this thread for updates
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 02:33:35 pm by Hockey_ » Report Spam   Logged

Need support? E-mail me at mad4hockey21@aol.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Member Legend
Administrator | Moderator | Trainee Moderator

Get Your Own Chat Box! Go Large!
The Lounge
Elaborate Search Engine